Paras Institute of General and Laparoscopic Surgery is equipped with the latest amenities, infrastructure and technology. Supported by a group of surgeons of national and worldwide repute, the Institute specializes in performing almost all major gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, pancreatic procedures, cancer operations & bariatric surgeries. The Institute is well supported at the Institute of Gastroenterology and Medical Oncology.
The surgeons focus in ‘Laparoscopic Surgery’ that is a minimally invasive procedure compared to the surgery that is traditional that is traditional. In the same instead of a 2-3 inch abdominal incision just a 1/4 -1/2 inch incision is necessary. This operation technique demands precision, skill and experience. Paras Institute of General and Laparoscopic Surgery gets equipment suites to guarantee brilliance that is operative and the state of the art video technology.
Paras Institute of General and Laparoscopic Surgery is among the few centre of the nation which also specializes in performing a technical surgery procedure — ‘Single Incision laparoscopic Surgery’ (SILS). SILS is an innovative technique which guarantees patient comfortreleasefreedom and amount of pain. The operation is generally performed in the ‘Navel’ of this individual through a small incision that was single. The patients throughout the procedure can get discharged daily care foundation. Patient choice for the same is critical.
Benefits of Laparoscopic Surgery:
- Faster Recovery
- Easy Mobility
- Historical Allergic
- Smaller Incisions
- Less Illness: Less tissue trauma and less post operative pain
- Less Dependence on pain relievers
- Reduced risk of disease
- Paras Institute of General and Laparoscopic Surgery is among the few centers of the country that specializes in performing technical operation procedure — ‘unmarried Incision Laparoscopic Surgery’ (SILS).
- Paras Institute of General and Laparoscopic operation has a multidisciplinary strategy. The groups of experts ensure that experience of different disciplines is applied to take care of patients. The Institute ensures that through the strategy that the individual receives the therapy that is best.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
- Laparoscopic hernioplasty — Inguinal, umblical & incisional hernia repair
- Laparoscopic operation for large & small intestine ailments
- Laparoscopic direction of Intussusceptions
- Laparoscopic management of rectal prolapse
- Laparoscopic management of liver ailments- (Cyst, Abscess, Biopsy)
- Laparoscopic management of para- oesophageal and diaphragmatic hernias
- Hiatal hernia
- Laparascopic Fundoplication
- Video assisted thoracic surgery (VATS)
- Laparoscopic diagnostic and lymph node biopsy and adhesiolysis
- Laparoscopic management of abdominal trauma & thoracic trauma
- Emergency Exploratory Laparotomy –Perforation Peritonitis, Trauma
- Gastro-jejunostomy, Vagotomy
- Little and Large intestinal operation
- Open Hepato-billiary and Pancreatic surgery
- Salivary gland operation
- Vascular surgery and Varicose veins
- Breast surgery, MRM and Axillary dissection
- Stapler haemorrhoidectomy
- Surgery for obstructed hernia
Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS) can be regarded as the future of augmentation procedure. Paras Institute of General and Laparoscopic Surgery specializes at the same and is among the few centers of the nation to offer this unique therapy procedure.
SILS compared to laparoscopic surgery procedure and the conventional general operation procedure is performed through a ‘Single Entry Point’. The surgery requires an incision of 20mm. Throughout a scope the surgeons views pictures and the organs are taken from the affected place. The technique helps the surgeon in providing a broader angle of vision to him, thus making the procedure better.
Are adaptive, giving the benefit of reach, versatility and maneuverability to surgeons.
Place exactly the same and the surgeries are performed through the navel there is a gum placed to seal the incision. The result is not as post operative pain and tissue trauma.
- Least number of incisions
- Less tissue trauma
- No Longer
- Less chances of disease
- Early freedom
- Early discharge
- Less post operative pain
- Less blood loss
- Lesser likelihood of complications
- Wider vision for the surgeons to operate
Comparison of benefits:
|Open Procedure||Traditional Laparoscopic Surgery||SILS|
|Amount of incisions||1 large incision||3-4 smaller incisions||Only 1 incision|
|Size of incisions||5-7 inch long||About 3/4 inch long||About 3/4 inch extended|
|Amount of visible scars||1 large scar||3-4 small scars||Potential for NO visible scars|
|Length of hospital stay||2-4 days||same-day||same-day|
|Infection||Moderate||moderate or minimal Because of numerous sites of entrance||Mild due to single website of entrance|
|Recovery Timing||Return to operate at upto 6-8 months||Return to operate within 2 weeks||Return to operate in 1-2 months|
To know more about the laparoscopic operations, laparoscopic surgeons, therapy and price estimate for appendix operation, piles operation, hernia operation, please discuss your request and testimonials at